GENERAL TERMS AND
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
These general contracting conditions (hereinafter the "General Conditions") regulate the legal relationship that arises from the contracting processes carried out between users-customers (hereinafter "Customers") of the www.luisfelipe.es website.
1. Identification of the Seller (LUIS FELIPE Online Shop):
BODEGAS RUBIO 1893 S.L.
VAT NUMBER B-21429170
C/ Palos de la Frontera, 14
21700 La Palma del Condado (Huelva)
Huelva Trade Register, Volume 831, Book 0, Page H15776/H, Folio 1, 1st entry
Every User accepts, from the very moment he or she accesses, without any kind of reservation, the contents of the present "Legal Notice or General Conditions of Use", the "Privacy and Data Protection Policy" and the "Cookies Policy" as well as, if applicable, the "Terms and Conditions of Sale" which may complement, replace or modify them in any way in relation to the services and contents of the Website, in accordance with the applicable regulations on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (Law 24/2002 LSSI-CE).
Consequently, the User must read both carefully before accessing and using any service of the Website under his own responsibility. If the user does not agree with such content, we ask you, please do not use our services. In this way:
The user declares that he or she has read, understands and understands the above.
The user declares as a user that all the information provided is true and accurate, without limitations, reservations or falsehoods; being the only responsible for the erroneous, false or inaccurate statements.
The user declares that he or she is of legal age to purchase from this website, providing his or her personal details on the purchase form, once the general purchase conditions have been accepted.
3. Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction:
These General Conditions are subject to and will be governed by the laws of Spain, in particular Law 7/1998, of 13 April, on General Contracting Conditions, Law 26/1984, of 19 July, General for the Defence of Consumers and Users, and Royal Decree 1906/1999, of 17 December 1999, which regulates the Telephone or Electronic Contracting with general conditions, the Organic Law 03/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data, the Law 7/1996, of January 15, on the Regulation of Retail Trade, and the Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
The purchase system is subject to the legislation in force in Spain, therefore the sale operations will be understood as carried out at the address of BODEGAS RUBIO 1893, S.L.: calle Palos de la Frontera, 14. 21700 La Palma del Condado (Huelva) - Spain.
4.Scope of the offer
The products offered through the LUIS FELIPE Online Shop are only distributed in the Spanish national territory (excluding the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla).
Persons residing outside of said territory may only benefit from the on-line purchase service of this website when the delivery address of the order is in the aforementioned territory.
5. Purchase Limit.
Purchases of liquid products with a volume exceeding 27 litres may not be made through the LUIS FELIPE Virtual Shop belonging to BODEGAS RUBIO 1893 SL. Customers who are interested in making purchases above this volume should contact the Customer Service Department where they will be informed about the different options for making the desired purchase.
Likewise, legal entities or professionals with an intra-community tax number who wish to purchase any of the products presented on this website should contact the Customer Service Department, which will offer them other options for making the desired purchase.
6. Purchase procedure
- 6.1. Selected Products
- The items you wish to purchase must be selected and added to the shopping basket by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- The shopping basket will contain the reference of the selected article, the number of units and the price in Euros. The price expressed is with taxes included and before applying the shipping costs.
- 6.2. Delivery address
- - Your delivery address details will appear on the screen, in accordance with the details you entered when you registered as a user, and you can change these details.
- 6.3. Invoicing data and payment method
- - Your invoicing data will appear on the screen, according to the data you entered when you registered as a user, and you can modify these data. You will also have to select the payment method.
- 6.4. Order Confirmation and Payment
- Once the purchase order has been completed and before the order is sent, a summary will be presented identifying the items purchased, their price (including excise duty), the corresponding VAT, the transport cost (supplied), and the billing and shipping details. The order must be confirmed by checking the box "I have read and understand the conditions of use of the website and legal notice and I accept the conditions" and by clicking on the "Confirm" button.
- Purchases will be paid by credit or debit card, or by bank transfer prior to shipment (see "Accepted means of payment").
- Once the transaction has been confirmed, the order number and all its details will be communicated on the website.
- A message will also be sent by e-mail, with a description of the order and the personal details that have been communicated.
- If, at the time the order is issued, we detect that any of the products included in the order are not in stock, the customer will be notified immediately. Likewise, the amount charged for said product will be paid within a few days.
7. Accepted means of payment:
For the payment of items purchased through the LUIS FELIPE Virtual Shop, BODEGAS RUBIO 1893, S.L. will only accept payments made by credit or debit card (VISA, MASTERCARD and 4B) Paypal or by bank transfer prior to shipment.
When payment is made by credit or debit card, the charge will be made on-line, i.e. in real time, through the payment gateway of the corresponding financial entity, once it has been checked that the data provided are correct. In order to provide maximum security to the payment system, secure payment systems from leading financial institutions in e-commerce are used. In this respect, confidential payment data are transmitted directly and in encrypted form to the relevant financial institution.
In the case of payment by bank transfer, once this option has been marked, the customer account code of BODEGAS RUBIO 1893 SL will appear to which the bank transfer must be made; the invoicing and delivery of the product will be made once the transfer has been checked.
In the case of payment by PayPal, more information about this method of payment is available at www.paypal.com
8. Delivery Times and Shipping Costs:
The transport of the articles purchased at the LUIS FELIPE Virtual Shop will be carried out by a courier company hired by BODEGAS RUBIO 1893, S.L. in the name and on behalf of the customer of BODEGAS RUBIO 1893, S.L., and will be delivered within approximately 1 to 3 working days from the confirmation of the order.
The price of the transport will be a fixed amount, regardless of the destination (see the sections "Scope of the offer" and "Purchase limit" of these general conditions), the articles purchased and the packaging used to send them. The exact transport price will be indicated on the page summarising the purchase before the order is confirmed.
It will not be possible to ship to:
- military bases
- post office boxes
- countries not members of the European Union
- outside Spanish national territory, the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla
9.Returns. Right of withdrawal
If you are not satisfied, you can return your purchases made through the LUISFELIPE Virtual Shop.
The maximum period for requesting a return is 14 calendar days from the receipt of the order.
The circumstances that may cause a return are the following:
- If the product you have ordered does not satisfy you: We will reimburse you the amount of the product together with the shipping costs paid in the order. The return costs will be paid by the customer.
- If you wish to exchange the product for another one: the return and re-shipping costs will not be assumed by BODEGAS RUBIO 1893, S.L.
- Defective product of origin: Once we receive the defective product we will send you another one. In this case the change will always be made for the same article or reference. You will only be invoiced for the first shipment, and BODEGAS RUBIO 1893, S.L. will be responsible for the return and reshipment costs.
- Product which, by mistake, does not correspond to the one ordered: BODEGAS RUBIO 1893, S.L. will pay the expenses corresponding to the return of the wrong product and the shipment of the product corresponding to the one ordered.
- In the event that it is a gift: It may be exchanged if the product has not been used, unsealed and is in perfect conditions of packaging. The amount of the purchase will never be refunded but the exchange can be made for an article of the same or higher amount.
- The costs of return and new shipment, as well as the price difference if any, will be paid by the person who makes the change.
IMPORTANT: BODEGAS RUBIO 1893, S.L. will not refund the amount or send the goods again until the reception and condition of the packaging and accessories of the item to be returned or exchanged has been verified in our warehouses. The price to be returned is the one that originally appeared in the order.
10. Customer Information
To make your purchases you must register your personal details and choose a password that will allow you to access all those areas that require prior identification. This will prevent you from having to fill them in again in the future. When you register on our secure server or place an order, your personal details, address and payment details are added to our database and are used only to process the order and to send information about offers and services that may be of interest to you.
Therefore, in compliance with the provisions of the LOLPDGDD 03/2018, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the RGPD 679/2016, we inform you that your personal data will be incorporated and processed in the files of BODEGAS RUBIO 1893, S.L., in order to process your order and provide you with our services, as well as to inform you about news and offers related to them.
By accepting these Conditions, the user expressly consents to the transfer or communication of their personal data to third companies so that these companies can process their personal data in order to guarantee the continuity of the services offered by BODEGAS RUBIO 1893, S.L. and to monitor the correct operation of the website.
Likewise, we inform you of the possibility of exercising, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by writing to At. Responsable Seguridad LOPD c/ Palos de la Frontera, 14 21700 La Palma del Condado (Huelva - Spain), enclosing a photocopy of your ID card.
You can also exercise your rights by sending us the form that appears in the link Exercise of Rights
on this website, along with a copy of your DNI
11.Security and Confidentiality
Commercial transactions are carried out in a secure server environment under SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol and all communications are transmitted encrypted under 128-bit encryption, which ensures the highest level of protection for communications.
12. Restrictions on the sale of alcoholic beverages
The sale of alcohol to persons under 18 years of age is prohibited.
13. Dispute Resolution
Online consumer dispute resolution under Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013 indicates that the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which is available at the following link: :
BODEGAS RUBIO 1893, S.L. reserves the right to modify the commercial offer presented in its LUIS FELIPE Virtual Shop (modifications to products, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions) at any time.
We make every effort to offer the information contained on the website in a truthful manner and without typographical errors. In the event that at any time any error of this type should occur, at all times beyond the control of BODEGAS RUBIO 1893, S.L., it will be corrected immediately.
The contents of the www.luisfelipe.es website may, on occasion, show provisional information about some products. In the event that the information provided does not correspond to the characteristics of the product, the customer will have the right to cancel the purchase at no cost.
15. Customer service
If you have any questions regarding the operation of our purchasing system, please call us at 959400743, from 9.00 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 18.00, Monday to Friday, or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist you.